Saturday, April 9, 2011

Blog uncovered after given up for dead

The blog has been uncovered after two years lost in the gmail - google internet scramble of lost passwords, mislaid scraps of vital data that would identify me as the rightful owner. I am very pleased. It is pretty weird when a part of your personal self is washing up on some distant shore and you cannot locate it and bring it back on board and revive it with all the stuff that you've been up to for all this time. So hang on to your hat folks, its going be a busy, frantic and wildly exciting few weeks of catch up. I have so many great photos that I have taken on my travels. I see below we have some taken in Broome and wow! I have been to America and Europe and Alice Springs since then.. Great having a place to show them off. Even if it is to my own wee self. I will comment don't you worry...
So welcome back and here's to the renaissance of following a journey of Art, photographs and musings...

No comments:

Post a Comment