Sunday, March 10, 2013

Swan Hill Art Show

It's a beautiful day here in Swan Hill, around four and a half hours drive from Melbourne which I managed a couple of days ago. On the banks of the Murray River and on the other side of the river bank lies New South Wales. I cross the border each day to return to my lovely temporary abode.  Under the wonderfully generously spirited offer of Leonie with whom I am staying, whilst I hold a small exhibition of 10 works at the vibrant Cafe/Gallery Jilarty. A lot of positive interest so far so if you happen to be in the vicinity please drop by, enjoy a great coffee, a superb gelato and see the artwork.

I was interviewed by the local paper, The Guardian, not quite the UK version but small steps and the article was very positive. Here's an excerpt..



No comments:

Post a Comment